Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scared

I do not usually blog politics. But I must tell you, I am scared. Really, honestly, truly scared for our country right now.
The current administration has not improved the economy at all. Not really one iota. As a matter of fact, we are worse off than we were three years ago when he stepped into office.
You cannot blame the previous administration, because our POTUS has acted upon and enacted HIS measures he said would get our economy back on track. But it has NOT.
If anything, it is worse than ever before. I truly believe that.

Now we (and when I say we, I mean the USA, the greatest country in the known world) are about to default on our debt. The POTUS also decided to dip into the Oil Reserves. What kind of message does that send to citizens? It says, 'Nope, we're not out of the woods. We might even double dip.'

The Democrats refuse to cut spending. Meanwhile, our deficit gets higher and higher.
If this were you or I making our own personal debt get higher and higher, the bank would cut us off. No more loans. Pay your bills. Stop spending money you don't have.

But Democrats refuse to cut spending and want to increase taxes ....and they still think this country can survive defaulting on debt and NOT stopping the spending? Who exactly are they trying to fool? And the Republicans refusing to even talk until their demands are met? Pout much?

I am truly scared that this great nation of ours is going down a path from which we will never recover. I believe Obama is running this country into the ground. The Dems and GOP are the kids, fighting amongst themselves not caring what happens in the end so long as they get their own way.

Meanwhile, The country they SHOULD be fighting for is getting hoarse from yelling at them to behave and DO SOMETHING.
Currently, I'm looking at country locations, a little land near a stream....where I can move when the economy collapses.

No comments:

Post a Comment