Thursday, March 14, 2013

Maybe It's Not

I haven't gone anywhere. I'm still here. I know you've been wondering lately if I've fallen off a cliff or something, right?
Well, I am still here. All the standards still apply- I've been busy. School is taking up a lot of my time. yadda yadda yadda.

I could tell you about the yummy salsa I canned today. Oh so delicious and easy! Or maybe about the 1950's style corn relish I canned? Bright and sweet and tangy!
Or I could tell you about my fabulous slow-cooked Apricot Mustard Ham I have in the oven?
Maybe I've just been lazy?

Maybe it's not that at all.
Photo by Jennifer Moore 

Basically, I find it hard to keep up with the blog. I'm not sure whether I am losing interest, or just going through a down cycle concerning the blog. I don't know.

Who knows. Maybe I'll start another blog with a totally different theme to invigorate my brain and capture my attention?
Maybe I won't.

It's all still up in the air right now.
How are YOU doing?


No comments:

Post a Comment