Monday, July 26, 2010

The Crafting Fairy

Grau and I went out last week to find me something, anything, crafty to do. Well, I couldn't decide. Especially since I have a lot of crafting items in my storage unit and I just can't see spending money on something I may already have in storage.

Well, today I couldn't stand it. I woke up from my nap (two bloody noses and a killer headache will do that to you) and I had crafting on the brain. So, within twenty minutes of getting up, I was out the door headed to Hobby Lobby.

I came home with two pieces of wood, three tubes of paint, brushes and a black piece of cardstock.



What will I do? What will I do?
I have something in mind.
I saw it in a catalog today.
Which is why I bought specific items.
Wanna know what I plan to make?




The real trick is seeing how close I can get to the real one!

No comments:

Post a Comment