Friday, September 9, 2011

Sleep is for Sissies

I need to go to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow....twice. I would explain but why?

Suffice it to say my sleep, which I don't get much of in the first place because my body thinks I don't need it, is going to be interrupted twice.

It's okay. I don't have a problem with it. I tell my body when I want to get up and it does. It hasn't failed me yet.

On a side note- I bombed my Econ homework. Only because I was not in the mood to do the homework, and I felt rushed (it was 3pm and homework was due the next day at noon). So, I got a C on the homework. Twice. (We're allowed to do it twice and the professor gives us the average of the two grades.)

So with the C, my overall grade dropped to a B. I hate that. It means I have to ace my midterm to pull it back up. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment